Cyber Threat Assessment(CTA)
Organizations across Canada are operating in a quickly changing digital landscape. Hackers have more avenues for attack than ever before. To protect the security of your data and the privacy of your clients and staff, you must know what is happening on your network.
One tool every organization should employ in this effort is a Cyber Threat Assessment (CTA).
A CTA is a FREE, NON-INTRUSIVE AUDIT of your network. It consists of a device that sits at the edge of your network and logs all traffic crossing your network for a period of at least 3-7 days. It can be performed with LITTLE TO NO DOWNTIME and only requires up to thirty (30) minutes of your time.
Top 5 Reasons to have a Cyber Threat Assessment performed on your network:
- It’s a free, no obligation assessment. There is no catch.
- It will provide you and your IT team with valuable actionable insight into your network.
- Discover any “Shadow IT” or unauthorized/inappropriate activity on your network.
- Learn what low or no cost changes you can make right now to improve the security posture of your network.
- Receive a detailed report that can help you to plan your IT security budget moving forward.